We expect tutors to display the key competencies assessed during the interview process at all times. In addition:
- We expect our tutors to deliver tuition of the highest standards. We expect goals for each student to be set at the start of tuition and for these to be reviewed on a monthly basis.
- Where a date/time for a session has been agreed with a client, tutors are expected to honour this agreement.
- We expect our tutors to give a reasonable level of commitment and have the capacity to tutor based on the agreement with clients.
- We expect a minimum commitment of six months for a tuition position.
- Before applying for a role, it is the tutor’s responsibility to ensure that they are able to travel to the client’s location.
- Tutors must contact a new client by telephone within 24 hours of being sent client contact details, and only email if they are unable to get through.
- We expect Tutors to notify CMN Management once the date and time of an initial meeting have been confirmed with the client. We expect the tutor to follow up with CMN Management after the first lesson
- Once tuition has begun, we expect tutors to maintain consistent contact with the client, responding to any queries promptly and in a professional manner.
- If a tutoring engagement will no longer be continuing (either because the client has decided to stop or the tutor can no longer meet their requirements), the tutor is expected to inform CMN Management at the earliest possible time.
- Tutors are expected to update CMN Management of any changes in circumstance. This includes new home address, new contact details or increased demands on time that might impact the quality/quantity of tuition they are able to provide.
- We expect tutors to be easily contactable and to check their whatsapp at least once a day. The quicker we can advise a prospective client of a tutor’s availability, the more likely we are to secure work for that tutor.